- Planning and Implementing Apprenticeship Programmes
- Developing effective systems and procedures that meet Funding and Audit Guidance
- Managing and monitoring Apprenticeship performance
- Interim management services
- Consultancy support to develop your team
How we can help you....
Andy Greenhough has over 20 years’ experience working in the education and skills sector with public and private providers developing innovative Training and Education programmes that match true business needs. This includes:
- A 95% success rate in writing bids has secured well over £40m of external funding.
- Designing, developing and implementing successful Apprenticeship schemes resulting in one of the largest Apprenticeship contracts in the West Midlands.
- Significant experience in developing programmes to deliver skills for work (Department for Work and Pensions and the Prison Service).
- Leading and securing Centre of Vocational Excellence and Training Quality Standards.
- Engaging with employers to form long standing partnerships that have adapted to meet the demands of the workforce and the funding regime.
We offer national coverage for all our services and support both multi-site and single site Providers or Employers.
If you are a College, University, Training Provider or Employer considering embarking on a programme or are just not convinced you are getting the most out of an existing programme, then feel free to call 07910 876288 for an exploratory discussion or get in touch using the Contact Button.