Services Available to Providers and Employers...
- Supporting the development of an Apprenticeship Implementation/ Business Plan
- Providing income/ expenditure and delivery modelling
- Supporting the development of business systems and processes that are compliant with Funding, Audit and Ofsted guidance
- Support the development of data collection, retention and reporting systems
- Assist the development of appropriate Job and Role Descriptions
- Access to interim management support or consultancy
- Assisting you to promote apprenticeships to employers and employees
Support for Employers includes....
- Assistance in managing the online Apprenticeship Service
- Help to build your own Apprenticeship programme
- Support with building a cost model that is within the Apprenticeship funding range
- Completing a Business wide or Departmental Organisational Needs Analysis (ONA)
- Finding the right Apprenticeship Standard or Framework
- Identifying Funding opportunities to meet Training Needs
- Sourcing Providers to deliver appropriate cost effective training
We offer national coverage for all our services and support both multi-site and single site Providers or Employers.
If you are a College, University, Training Provider or Employer considering embarking on a programme or are just not convinced you are getting the most out of an existing programme, then feel free to call 07910 876288 for an exploratory discussion or get in touch using the Contact Button.